Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Black Rug, my Grandmothers Rug

Now I’m listening to the song that can’t be appreciated by anybody else while lying on the black rug that becomes a part of my life. This rug was given by the grandmother of the grandmother of my grandmother, and so this is very valuable because it was handed from generation to generation.
Well, this rug is very soft and you know what? I lost words to describe these things for I am telling millions and millions of people of how amazing it is every day. I won’t tell you that this rug is very comfortable to sit with and it is non allergic to the skin.

I keep this secret for so long and I have never tell it to anybody else, I wish I could keep it more longer not to tell anybody that this rug is not expensive, it is like just an ordinary rug that can be bought to the market by anybody else but it is very strong and this is the reason why it is handed by the grandmother of my grandmothers grandmother to her and soon it will be given by my grandmother to my mother and then it will be handed by my mother to me.

What a treasure huh? If I were you, I will buy a rug like this, preferably loomed rugs that is very beautiful. I want to tell you that these rugs are 100% wool but I’ll just keep it a secret, otherwise you will know it and we will have the same home decoration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

My Blog List

Followers