Sunday, December 20, 2009

Know the latest, I'll Pay It Forward

I awe what I have today to somebody I don't personally know who he really was. A person who gave me a lot of opportunity and gave me a chance to live my life more than I could.

I can barely feel the chill running in my human veins by simply looking at the old letter and cards sent to me by Mr.CHI HANG WONG and his wife CLARENCE WONG, It was indeed an old letter but the essence of care is still there. Years have past since they sent me a letter and until now, I still kept it not only of the value and importance but also to remind me that I awe somebody a lot and I have a responsibility that hoping someday I could give back what I have now even not directly to them but to a child who needs help like I was before.

I am Tina joy Florence Aminni C. Pedrosa,a graduate of Bachelor of Arts major in Political Science,through the help of World Vision Scholarship Program. And I am writing this blog hoping to see Mr. Clarence Wong and his Wife Clarence Wong which is my sponsor to thank them for the love and the help they extend to me to finish my education.

I don't maybe have enough access to heartily say to you even just a simple thank you for your kindness but I m hoping that through this blog I could someday see you. I would like you also both to know the latest about me,that I am studying Law here in the Philippines.I cant be this far with out your help before, You made a lot difference in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

My Blog List

Followers